Thursday, July 27, 2017

Card Set | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  I have a sweet little Card Set to share today using some leftover goodies from the  My Creative Scrapbook July main kit! I am loving this new "tradition" I have started for myself, as a means of busting through the last of my kit. This month I created a set of 4 "punny" and simple minis, that utilize some of my leftover chipboard pieces.


I kept the design identical for all of the cards.


 I used my WRMK typewriter to create the sentiments.


I turned to Pinterest for a little help with a couple of the sentiments.


Don't forget to layer those elements!


Supply List: (From the Kit) Simple Stories "Summer Days" chipboard stickers  (From my Stash) Recollections and Staples cardstock; Typecast typewriter.

Thanks so much for visiting today! 
Laura
xo 

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card...love this idea of using up bits and pieces, the puns are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!